Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fall Creek Falls, TN

After Lisa and Rocco visited Watkinsville for a while we went on a roadtrip up to Penny's house in Illinois. On the way we stopped in Fall Creek Fall, Tennessee. It was a beautiful place that I to hope to explore further in the future. There were many waterfalls and swimming holes, and it was one of the nicest National Parks I have seen. It was a welcome stop along our long journey.

This is the biggest of the Waterfalls.

Olive, Griffin, and Liam checking it out.

Micah, Catalina, Lisa, and Rocco looking at the falls.

Striking a pose.

A few of the kids resting along a hiking trail.


Rocco being silly.


Griffin on a rock.


Rocco, Liam and Catalina.


Making there way back to the car
from a trail.


A small outcropping along a trail.


A nice suspension bridge over a small river.

This is the last shot I took before I was
repeatedly stung by Yellowjackets. It put a
damper on my day but we still had a great
time. Sadly, it did end my photography
session for the day--there was a lot more
to see and do in Fall Creek Falls.


Next up, Penny's house.


No comments: