Thursday, October 09, 2014

Wait there is more...

I thought I went through all of 2013 but I was wrong. This post is an addition to what came before and in order with itself but not the previous post. This odd post goes from Christmas to summer, kind of opposite to most posts. I will try to get things in better chronological order for the next post.

On the Trampoline.

Christmas morning.

Ina in her Christmas dress.

Mama and Ina.

Daddy with OJ at the park (Bear Hollow).

Bear Hollow at Christmas time.

The Reader.

Catalina's second birthday.

Yum cake.

Party at Chik-fil-a.

Ina with cousin Micah in the Bay Area 
for Thanksgiving.

Fun with the cousins.

Griffin's Birthday.

Griffin's Halloween Costume.

OJ as a princess.

OJ's Halloween Costume.

Catalina's Halloween costume.

Ina at the Camp Sunshine Halloween party.

Griffin at the Camp Sunshine Halloween party.

OJ and Fin crafting at the Camp Sunshine Halloween party.


Ina at the Apple Orchard in Elijay, Ga.

More Orchard times.


Bel with Ina while on
Mollie and Ina's trip out to San Diego
for Isabel and Mikey's wedding.

Ina with Grandma Karen and Grand-uncle Mitch.

OJ with Channing.

The Girls with Cyndi and Terri.

At the Strawberry Patch.

Reading with Gma Kathy during a visit.

Pizza at the pool.

Sitting on a Bulldawg at the park.

Outside our favorite breakfast place (Big City Bread).

No comments: