Thursday, June 07, 2012

Before and during Bay Area (Part 1)

At the end of May Griffin and I went out to the Bay Area to visit our family. We were considering trying to arrange bringing everyone out there at a later date but some shifting in Great Grandpa Charlie Scott's health convinced us to come out to visit as soon as possible.

Before we get to the Bay Area visit, I have some photos from the week prior. We had some fun on a warm rainy day.

Olive June Slashing

Griffin Splashing too.

 
Together now.

 
Here is Mollie trying to feed Catalina some actual food; 
well baby food at least. She was not very successful.

The Girls.

Now we get to the Bay Area trip. When we arrived we stayed with Jon and Debby Scott's place. It was great to catch-up with them. I think I must have been too tired to function at time because I forgot to take any photos.

The first place the boys met up together was a cool park. Griffin and I met up with Auntie Amye, Cousin Micah, Cousin Liam, Grandma Kathy, and Auntie Penny.

Liam, Micah, and Griffin (Left to Right).

 

 

 
Sisters Kathy and Penny.

The next day Amye, the three boys and I, met up with Auntie Lisa and Cousin Rocco. We went to a fun Theme Park called Children's Fairyland. All the kids had a great time.

 
Auntie Lisa and Cousin Rocco.

 
In a tiny train cart.

 
We could not all fit in one cart so Liam, Griffin and I sat in another cart.

 
Here is a photo of a Dragon Slide. The Kids went in the 
Dragon's mouth and slide down it's back.

 
Griffin Sliding with Micah in the background.

 
Liam on the slide.

 
The boys waiting in line for a Merry-Go-Round.

 
The Aunties.

 
Liam in jail in Western Town. The kids loved this attraction
because adults were not aloud to go upstairs do to
height restrictions. They all ran around Western Town
for about an hour.

 
Griffin and Micah hamming it up on the Carousel.

The next day we went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum. It was a beautiful day and the museum was right next to the Golden Gate Bridge. Amye, the boys and I, met up with Uncle Matt, Auntie Lisa, Cousin Rocco, Grampy Dave and Grandma Kathy.


All three Monkeys in a tree.

Matt, Rocco, Griffin, Grampy and Kathy (Left to Right).

Grampy and Amye.

The Construction team.

Liam and Griffin digging for treasure in a shipwreck.

Micah and Rocco.

In the Art room the boys built things with wooden block.

A team effort.

There were so many photos from this trip that I am breaking this entry into two separate blog posts. Look for the next post soon . . .



No comments: