Monday, March 05, 2012

January: The San Diego Billings' in GA

So here we go with January. A Catalina close-up is a good way to start.


Cat sitting in a boppy.

Before Grandma Kathy arrived Auntie Penny made the Georgia trip from Illinois. It was so great to have her down.

Here Penny is with Olive June.

Grandma Kathy arrived shortly after Penny. It was really nice to have her out and to receive all of her help with things.

One day I took Griffin and Olive June to the park to have some Daddy time. I think they loved it.

They have been playing more and more together these days. It is a lot of fun to watch them play off each others' personality.

A week later Mr. Grampy (a.k.a David. A) Billings arrived for a visit too.

While Grampy and Gma Kathy were out, Griffin, Olive June and I went to the Georgia Aquarium with them. We had a ton of fun and Mollie, and Catalina, got to rest for a day. In the picture above we are trying to pet a sting-ray.

Griffin and Gma Kathy at the tide pools section.

OJ and Grampy.

I was looking through an aquarium at the kids and Grand Parents on the other side of the tank.

Look at the Penguin Daddy.

Sleeping Olive June with Mama Mollie.

Here is Catalina in mid-January.

Bath-time for baby.

Look at that face.

All three kids in bed together for the first time.

This was a celebratory cake that my Mom made just prior to my actual Birthday. It was fun to have my parents out for the celebration.

A cake for my actual Birthday. Truth be known, I got a third delicious cake in February when we had some friends over for a postponed Birthday get together.

Sweet times with Mama and baby.

No comments: