
Catalina Nan Billings was born December 16, at 8:56, weighed 7lbs. 13ozs. and was 19 7/8 inches long. She is a beautiful baby and has a great temperament so far. She is so sweet.


Here is a cute face for you all to see.

This was our first look at Catalina in the operating room.

Here is Griffin Meeting Catalina for the first time.

and the first time Olive June got to hold her. Both kids were so sweet with Catalina and so excited to meet her.

Mama with baby.

Here you can see them both.

Here is Grandma Cyndi with baby Catalina.

Griffin, Mama, and Catalina Snuggling together.

One last picture of Catalina for all of you to see before I finish this post.
3 comments:
She is beautiful! I like the last picture the best. I hope you guys are all adjusting well. Warmly, Jan
Josh, she is beautiful! I hope you guys are doing well! Congratulations!
Just connected with Mollie over facebook and saw the sight and couldn't wait to check and see how you all are doing. Last I talked with Mollie, Griffin was fighting cancer. I tried to keep up on Caring Bridge but had our third not too long after and I lost track. But I have thought of you guys so much and wondered how everything has been going. SO great to see Griffin well and full of hair in these pictures! Olive is SO beautiful! And welcome to Catalina Nan! You guys have a beautiful family and I am glad to have an easier way to stay in touch!
Post a Comment