Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Olive June's B-day & Grandma and Grampy's Visit

So, it has been a while since I posted anything and I apologize to you all. I have been sorting through all the most recent photos lately and I'm breaking them into smaller bits to manage. Between this post and the next, which will be the Orlando trip, there were more than 300 photos to consider. I hope you all enjoy these; I think these are the best of the best. We start this post with Olive June's 3rd Birthday.

Here she is, pre-party, in her party dress.

Look at me, I'm a princess.

Pre-party spread. Notice the unicorn piñata and mermaid, or mernaid as Olive call them, decorations.

Our neighbors, the Eversoles', were gracious enough to let us barrow a miniature jumpy-castle for our living room.

The Kids had a lot of fun.

OJ on the jumpy-castle.

Olive June is enjoying cupcakes with Maybre and her other friends.

Yummy.

Olive June playing kitchen with her friend Kyle.

Olive June with Callie representing one of our Georgia families.

The aftermath of the piñata

Checking out the situation.

Opening some presents with Griffin.

Fun new toys.

More cake eating.

So cute.

The Billings' arrived on the same day as Olive June's Birthday Party. They brought Olive June a music box that she thoroughly enjoyed. Regretfully, this photo is the closest to having a photo of Grandma Kathy; I will have to be more mindful of what photos I have taken next time.

Check this out.

I am so excited.

On Grampy's back.

Reading time.

Griffin "listening" to Grampy.

While Grampy and Grandma Kathy were here Mollie and I got to Myrtle Beach, for a few days, to enjoy our 1oth Wedding Anniversary. It was very nice. We had such a good time we forgot to take pictures.

Next to come: Orlando, FL.


No comments: