Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Leading Up To Easter

After Rocco and the girls left Georgia I took some photos of Griffin and Olive June. The Saturday prior to Easter, Griffin and OJ partook in an Easter Egg Hunt in an Athens park. Olive June only got an egg or two because she was too busy eating the contents of the first egg she found.

Griffin only got a couple eggs because he was in a 5-7 year-old age group. I ended up herding egg snatching kids, with 30 eggs in their baskets, so Griffin could get a few eggs. He had a great time anyway.


Another day I took the kids to our neighbor's pond for fun. I managed to bring the camera along and got some great photos. With these kids and the right light it is easy to capture magic.







I should mention that Olive June took a brief swim in the pond just after these photos were taken. She was not upset by slipping on a rock and falling into the water. Instead, she became frustrated when I took her away from the pond to give her a bath.

Next to come... Easter!

No comments: