Saturday, June 06, 2009

Well, a lot has happened since my last post. I am sure most people have heard about Griffin's diagnoses of Leukemia ALL. Mollie has been posting updates everyday since we were in the hospital. You can catch up there at www.caringbridge.org/visit/griffinbillings
You will have to make a log-in password but I believe you will be blessed by viewing updates and sharing in the guestbook.

This post starts here with the most recent photo we have back in time to before the diagnoses. Olive's birthday is today, she is one. We will post some photos soon.

Here he is pushing out an almost smile while wearing a funny hat.


Olive in a hat.

Happy at the hospital. Before his stomach pain began.


Just being himself. I look forward to that guy coming back. I hope that after the first month of steroids/chemo his normal demeanor will return.

Olive our little ray of sunshine.



Cyndi with Griffin and Olive at the Greenville Zoo a couple months back.

Fun on the playground.

1 comment:

Katie Weber said...

Hey guys - Olive is so pretty and I love the smiling pictures of Griffin! I haven't been on your blog in a long time, but saw a link to it from the 5K page. You guys are an inspiration.
I am sorry we haven't kept in better touch since we left Athens. All of this is making me miss you guys tremendously. We love ya'll!
Katie and Logan