Wednesday, March 04, 2009

March Snow

Here is a photo of our yard a couple hours after the snow started to fall. The snow continued to fall for close to twelve hours. We lost power for from 4:00 in the after noon until 2:00 in the morning. So, Mollie cooked food, at our all too gracious, neighbor's house and the family slept next to the fireplace in the living room.

Here is the day after.

Here is Mollie and Olive the day after. It was cold enough for Olive to wear here bear outfit and I could not resist taking some extra photos.




I have to throw in at least one picture of Griffin. We got some awesome video of Griffin in the snow action, but for some reason I have not found any photos.

Finally, Olive has become very attached to this monkey stuffed animal (pictured) and I thought I should show all of you some pictures of her and her new friend.


No comments: