While Mollie and Griffin have been gone I have missed them dearly. Since they have been gone I looked through some recent photos and I found this one. I reminds me of the awe and newness everything holds for Griffin. Here he shows the pride of finding a Dandy lion to show me. Soon we will all be in awe of Olive and we will hold her with pride for everyone to see.Tuesday, April 22, 2008
While They Are Away
While Mollie and Griffin have been gone I have missed them dearly. Since they have been gone I looked through some recent photos and I found this one. I reminds me of the awe and newness everything holds for Griffin. Here he shows the pride of finding a Dandy lion to show me. Soon we will all be in awe of Olive and we will hold her with pride for everyone to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment